The Austin Ridge Rider's Charter
Develop a world class mountain biking community and trail system in Central Texas by promoting enjoyment of the sport, education, advocacy, and stewardship
The Austin Ridge Riders mission is to develop trails by promoting trail stewardship in cooperation with local land managers, improve mountain bike awareness and access, and bring people together to build a strong off road cycling community
- Host Club Rides and Skills Clinics to provide riding opportunities and increase the riding skills of all riders
- Sponsor the Ride Like A Girl program to bring more women into the sport
- Promote the Kid Trips program to introduce youth to the fun, fitness, and health benefits of mountain biking
- Engage public and private entities to develop and maintain bike trail access in Central Texas
- Secure grants to develop and maintain mountain bike trails, enhance youth programs, and improve cycling amenities throughout Central Texas.
- Develop and maintain bike trails in cooperation with land managers.
- Promote and develop events for riders: leading regular rides and races
- Provide the Austin Mountain Bike Patrol to assist all trail users with wayfinding, mechanical and first aid support and foster responsible trail use.